1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Those Z's w/ brakes inetrlocked w/ the levers, Like 'em?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Vibe Ray, Jun 29, 2002.

1. Vibe Ray

Vibe Ray LawnSite Senior Member

Hye, you remember those Z mowers w/ the levers that actually lock the parking brake whe you push the levers out and into neutral? Do you think that's a good idea? I mean it seems like it would be quicker and save time actually for various things. The only down fall I can think of is if you want to move the levers in for some sort of storage purposes but ned the parking brake to stay on. I remember the Land Pride being one of the ones having it.
  2. P&J Lawncare

P&J Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

My super z has them and I love not having to worry if the parking brake is engaged.
  3. Vibe Ray

Any comments on these?
  4. excel25

excel25 LawnSite Senior Member

Got them on my super z.....wish they were on my grasshopper!!!
    LOVE them....................
  5. wojo23323

wojo23323 LawnSite Senior Member

i really like them on my super Z.
  6. Vibe Ray

Ok, keep 'em coming, but have you found any disadvantages to them?
  7. Esby

Esby LawnSite Senior Member

I dont mind pulling the parking brake on my Lazer, I dont even think about it I've done it so many times. But I suppose it could be nice.
  8. We do 4 U

We do 4 U LawnSite Member

Love them on my Super Z. Im am the kind of person that would forget to place the e-brake if it was seperate from the handles and the Z would end up in a lake of on top of my wb on my trailer.:blush:
  9. yardboyltd

yardboyltd LawnSite Senior Member

my gravely will dye if i don't have the parking break on and get off, and besides it's at a very convient natural location, not awkard movement, so it's easy to do. It's automatic...