1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

thought i was about to die!!

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by P.Services, Mar 10, 2008.

1. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

wow i couldn't get on this site for over four hours, i tried over and over and had a little mini panic attack without my fix of lawncrack.com

mod's we need to fix this problem its getting worse and worse every day, how is the site ever going to grow if the server cant handle it???

maybe i need to get a life so i dont depend on lawnsite so much, i tried tractors bynet and a few others but they are all LAME!!!

2. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Yes, extremly slow today, got a "server too busy" a couple times. Maybe it's time to upgrade to a bigger server?

3. P.Services

yeah this thing is slowest its ever been today.

4. Stillwater

Stillwater LawnSite Platinum Member

Picasso next time your detoxing from lawnsite just go wax your trailer.

5. P.Services

hahahaha, maybe when it warms up a little.

6. terrapro

terrapro LawnSite Bronze Member

try arboristsite.com too. nice group over there all though i joined along time ago and was never able to post or pm so i am not active in the community, just a lurker.

7. electronics2667

electronics2667 LawnSite Member

Does anyone know if Sean Adams still owns Lawn site.com if not does & what is the e-mail addresses.

8. Stillwater

Stillwater LawnSite Platinum Member

Very cold on the Vineyard

9. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

We call it Lawn Site Dysfunction, and I'm with you....I do NOT want to be known as having an L.S.D. problem......

10. P.Services

haha. my name is brian and im addicted to lawnsite(thats why its 2:30 and i had to sign on)