1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Thought I would share our company with you guys.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by P&N LL, Mar 22, 2014.

1. P&N LL

P&N LL LawnSite Member
    from wny

Where are you in the Adirondacks? Also, both those walkers have the high dump option. I will find some pictures for you walker enthusiasts.
  2. P&N LL

P&N LL LawnSite Member
    from wny

To clarify, the company has been around for longer, just teamed up for 3 years as an LLC as partners.
  3. HPSInc

HPSInc LawnSite Senior Member

I found a steal on one a few years back and should have picked it up when I had the chance. I haven't found one at that price since. I can only imagine 1 lawn rolling stop turning into a few. Ive seen that when doing a resi mulch job. But man people in buffalo love to roll their lawns that's for sure. Yes ive seen your trucks around before, good lookin rigs ya got. BTW I love the dump with the gate on back!
  4. P&N LL

P&N LL LawnSite Member
    from wny

High Dump walkers

5. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

Which engines are in your two Walker's?
  6. gdguth

gdguth LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

You got a great looking set-up. Everything looks very professional. Looks like you are doing an excellent job. I have one problem though, if you are a professional company you should not be rolling yards. That is probably the worst thing you can be doing for a lawn. I hope you like compacted soil and burnt grass in the summer. Hope you are following it up with an aeration at least. Other than that your work looks top notch.
  7. P&N LL

P&N LL LawnSite Member
    from wny

31 hp kohlers
  8. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

I am at the tippity top of the Adirondacks next to Lake Champlain in a little city called Plattsburgh....

I am originally from Boston but moved here 3 years ago and just started my company last year....

Worked for a big outfit in Boston for over 15 years and all anybody uses down there are Walkers...

How have you liked your 31's? What do you think about the new Walker brand?

Also, I have to say it again, your set up with the Scag and the Wright's is awesome....

I love Scag(I run a Scag Walk behind along with my 26 EFI) and when I do get standers, they will be Wrights...
  9. jrs.landscaping

jrs.landscaping LawnSite Silver Member
    from Maine

Great looking equipment. You guys take care of some great looking turf.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  10. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

They do, don't they Jrs......

Those are the types of lawns I WISH I was servicing....

Reminds me of Boston....