1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Thought I would share our company with you guys.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by P&N LL, Mar 22, 2014.

1. HPSInc

HPSInc LawnSite Senior Member

Lawn rolling is very popular here. I get asked every year, and 3 calls already this week and the weather hasn't even broke yet. Every Johnny homeowner in town with a riding mower has a lawn roller behind it in spring. My neighbor rolls his for weeks, he is nuts though, and also cuts his lawn 3-4 times a week whether it needs it or not.

I met a guy who does rolling and said his phone rings off the hook and all he does is have a sign in his front yard that advertises it. Ive explained to people that I don't roll cause Id need not only the roller but the aerater and their response is, we just want it rolled nevermind the aerating. Most don't know or care about soil compaction or aerating. They want their damn lawn rolled :laugh:
  2. GMLC

GMLC LawnSite Platinum Member

Thanks for sharing your company with us. Everything looks great!!
    Posted via Mobile Device
  3. doobs41378

doobs41378 LawnSite Member

I do not know anything about lawn rolling but I would say that his properties look pretty awesome so he must be doing something right.
  4. W&Wlawncare

W&Wlawncare LawnSite Member

That is an awesome neon sign you have! How'd you get it? if you dont mind me asking...
  5. P&N LL

P&N LL LawnSite Member
    from wny

Here are some more of the shop pics. Everything is a mess right now. Magna matic sharpener and blade cleaner in the one.

6. P&N LL

P&N LL LawnSite Member
    from wny

I found the Wright neon sign on ebay a few years ago. A dealer in Indiana was selling some stuff.
  7. P&N LL

P&N LL LawnSite Member
    from wny

CAM Dump Trailer is 16ft long. It has the extended sides on it from the dealer. The gate has pins on the top and bottom. This way we can undo the top pins to use it as a ramp, or undo the bottom pins and have it dump. I'll get some more pictures of it up once we get it out for the year. We ordered it like that, I think our dealer actually executes the options, such as the gate and sides.
  8. 94gt331

94gt331 LawnSite Bronze Member

Beautiful clean work and good quality mowing. Good job good luck to you this year.
  9. JonesLawnCareWV

JonesLawnCareWV LawnSite Senior Member

Subscribed to keep updated. Beautiful work! GL In 2014
  10. ducnut

ducnut LawnSite Bronze Member

Cool. Thanks!