Thought I would share our company with you guys.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by P&N LL, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Very nice! You run Walkers and Fords, so you're already on the right track haha! Looks like you do some real nice work as well, subscribing for future posts!

2. P&N LL

P&N LL LawnSite Member
    from wny

Here is another picture of the dump trailer.

IMG_0021[1].jpg

3. P&N LL

P&N LL LawnSite Member
    from wny

This is some work hardscape work done by a guy we may partner up with.

IMG_0035[1].jpg

IMG_0036[1].jpg

4. pdreibels

pdreibels LawnSite Senior Member

That's a buttload of clippings! Where do you dump them? Its getting harder and harder to dispose of clippings around here.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. P&N LL

P&N LL LawnSite Member
    from wny

I'm struggling to post a video of the hurricane blower, I will figure it out eventually. We have a couple farms that are only about 5 minutes from us that love to take the grass, edgings and trimmings. We have no shortage of grass. They have a front loader bucket on one of their tractors and keep turning it. Then they spread it on their fields in the spring. Anything woody or sticks we drop off at our town compost center for free.

6. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

Hopefully you will get that video to post! I am super interested in those hurricanes...

They do blow in three different direction right?

Talking about clippings, I am fortunate like you to be able to dump for free either at farms or just at peoples acreage... Shoot, when I was working outside of Boston, they were charging us primo money to dump everything! Then they would take the tree waste and sticks, make it into mulch and sell it back to us!

Loving the dump trailer, looks like you can fit a lot in that baby....I am currently a solo op so I run a 1 ton dump to be able to trailer my enclosed... Works great for now but once I start getting employees I am getting a dump trailer for sure. Or, maybe even getting the SNG system for cab over... That would be sweeeeeet!

7. pdreibels

pdreibels LawnSite Senior Member

That's a great idea to check with local farmers. My usual dump location/wholesale mulch place is so sketchy, every year they have someone new running the place, or have a fire, or some other randomness. Last year w/o warning they shut down in Oct right before fall cleanups. And township dumps won't take grass clippings by me
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. ducnut

ducnut LawnSite Bronze Member

I went back to the CAM dealer, this week. I'm thinking I'll be better served with a dump truck, as I need all the equipment in my trailer at jobs. My pickup is completely full and the trailer is to the ceiling with debris, right now.