thought I'd say Hi!

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by James Cormier, Oct 25, 2006.

1. James Cormier

James Cormier LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ma

Old member just found my way back onto the site and thought I would say hello.

Looking forward to spending some more time bugging you guys in here, maybe rustle a few feathers along the way :rolleyes: Wouldn't be fun without some of that, huh ?

Still riding my pg daily, complaining all the time about it too! Just wouldnt be the same ole JC without that! Believe it or not, its been very good to me this year. Gotta give credit when its due.

Still a one man operation, just fertin & squirtin and doing some mosquito treatments when time allows. No big changes from the last time I talked with you folks.

Still spending alot of time on 2 wheels when I can, just enjoying life as much as possible.

2. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

welcome back....gotta do that everyday

3. LLandscaping

LLandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Welcome back, I have learned a lot from reading your posts.

4. Victor

Victor LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm not only going to welcome you back James. I'm going to thank you for coming back. You bring so much to this foruum with your wealth of knowledge, that you were sorely missed. There are other highly knowledgeable members on here, who never left, but there can never be too many guys on here like you. It's really good news to see you came back Buddy.

Vic

5. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

i second what victor is saying..

welcome back..
    ant

so how many sq. feet you treating now?

6. James Cormier

from Ma

thank you all for the kind words.

Ant, I am right around 9 pallets a round. Still all res with the one soccer complex that gets a no pesticide program. ( not included in the 9 pallet number )

Last few years Ive pushed the mosquito treatments , but this year I let it slip a little, I did a 2 week trip on the bike in Canada in the middle of the summer. So I missed a few treatments for that.

7. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

well where r the pics of what u have been up to

8. lawn king

lawn king LawnSite Silver Member

Good to see another old man (3 decade) around here, doing as much as i can with the kubota these days. Sitting down, playing cd's in air conditioning is the best way to app lawns.

9. PR Fect

PR Fect LawnSite Bronze Member

James, can't say I new you where gone. But hey, glad you are back. You have made me think more than once. Like now. Ducati? I do not remember you saying anything about your Ducati. So how old is your spaghetti burner? My guess would be you like it. PR

10. James Cormier

from Ma

:laugh: I guess not everyone missed me....:nono:

Thats okay

My duck, well its my 16th motorcycle in 22 years of riding, Ive wanted one for 20 years it just took awhile to do it.

Oh and I love it