Thoughts and Prayers(Maryland)

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by AlpineLandscpMaint, Oct 4, 2002.

1. AlpineLandscpMaint

AlpineLandscpMaint LawnSite Member

I don't know if any of you guys have heard, but a Maryland landscaper was one of the five shot and killed. It said he was mowing a car dealership when he was shot. My prayers go out to his family and the also the others who lost thier lives ...

2. BerksLawn

BerksLawn LawnSite Member

I no it's a sad thing to hear my prayers go out to them. I live a couple countys away and was actually at school during the time and we went under lock down. It sure is a shame what this world is coming to.

3. AlpineLandscpMaint

AlpineLandscpMaint LawnSite Member

I think what was the worst thing about the shootings, here was a guy doing his job, minding his own biz. same as the others, when it happened. Never knew what happened. I know I would want to go out of this world looking the guy right in the eyes..I hope he is taken alive, death would be too good for him...

4. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Besides someone was shot, I really have no idea what the story is.

5. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

6. skinnyd

skinnyd LawnSite Member
    from mass

7. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

sorry, i am a member of the online news. I guess you must register to view the link. I would recomend joining. Its free, and you can have them send you emails of the days top events. My appologies for getting off topic.

8. cglservice

cglservice LawnSite Member
    from Ky

Our prayers and thoughts with all>
    It is sad as to what this world is coming to I try to remined myself quit often that there is still a lot of good people out there in the world.

I just pray that the offcials get this person or persons before it happens again.
    God Bless All