1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Thoughts on Exmark Lazer CT and Turf Tracer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by AboveTheCut, Mar 20, 2005.

1. AboveTheCut

AboveTheCut LawnSite Member

I posted a question last week asking about opinions on some of the "homeowner" grade zero turns available. I either forgot or didn't think about the Exmark CT. Should I consider a CT or keep waiting until I have enough money to get a full size, comercial grade lazer? Currently, I have a Exmark 36" Metro WB and a new Scag 48" WB. I would like to sit this year instead of stand, I'm not getting any younger. I am also considering a larger hydro...maybe a 52" Turf Tracer. I will be most likely replacing the new Scag 48 WB with whatever I get. I am looking for guidance from the pros. Thanks
  2. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

Yes you should keep waiting.
  3. beransfixitinc

beransfixitinc LawnSite Senior Member

You might consider the HP. Still in the smaller form factor, but with a little more brawn.

Personally, even though I do not do what you guys do for a living.. I've come to find I like the mid-size units better than the full sizes as far as control and manuvering goes.

The full sizes make you feel powerful, with the 27 horse engine behind you.. and sitting taller than small cars, but they just seem like they have to have that engine, because they are just that big...
  4. Go for the Green

Go for the Green LawnSite Member

Yep, keep waiting!

The Lazer CT is made for homeowners only. You can tell by the construction and the overall look of the machine.

JKOOPERS LawnSite Bronze Member

i would get the turf tracer 60" with a velky. you wont be disappointed . i think it is the most productive more on the market. imo