Thoughts on my LOGO!!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Green-Cuts, Nov 30, 2005.

1. Green-Cuts

Green-Cuts LawnSite Member

Hey I was wondering what everyone thought of my Logo before I do cards, signs and all that fun stuff.

Thanks
    Brandon Jolley

Brandon copy.jpg

2. RonB

RonB LawnSite Senior Member

looks a little to "busy" - like the font tho.

3. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

I like the KISS rule. Keep It Simple Stupid.
    I think there are too many colors (also will be more expensive to print the more different inks you use), and I'm not crazy about the font.
    However, it's a lot better than I could ever design, I think with a little work it will be fine.

4. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

IMO, loose the flowers, bugs, and "clutter".

You could use that design you have above for certain things, like newsletters, invoices, etc. but for a logo for a truck or shirt, definitely loose the other stuff

5. fool32696

fool32696 LawnSite Senior Member

I think it is a little cutesy to present a profession image. I'd lose the bugs and flowers. The font looks great, I'd keep the grass under the lettering. In addition that would simplify the coloring to print.

6. EliteImpressions

EliteImpressions LawnSite Member
    from Jersey

Take out the bush on the left hand side that covers the G. And take out the flower on the right hand side that is against the "n". With those two things, it will make it easier to read. Its different, so you might get more looks.

7. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

<Table width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><TR><TD><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Need free business advice? Ask our CPA. Click Here </font></TD></TR></Table>
    Hi Green-Cuts,

The fun thing about creating a logo is that it is your expression. If you like it, great! If you want more logo examples we have hundreds of free logo designs you can download and use here.
    <table width=100%>
    <tr bgcolor="#C0C0C0"><td align=left><a HREF="http://www.gophersoftware.com/?ref=1">Download and try Gopher Free for 30 days.</a><BR>See if we can help you.</td><TD align="center"></td><td>[​IMG]</td></tr></table>
    <center>Free Web Templates. Make your own logo Free.</center>

8. William J. L.

William J. L. LawnSite Member

I like it but make the letters stand out more. Maybe make the pictures smaller. Otherwise very clever

9. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

i agree, lose the flowers.

10. dsmrolla06

dsmrolla06 LawnSite Senior Member

Thats going to be one expensive logo to print... The logo i had designed is four color. Its much more expensive just to go from 4 to 6 colors.