1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by osc, Jan 7, 2001.

1. osc

osc LawnSite Senior Member

Skip the Grammies we could have our very own thread of the year award. Not necessarily the most positive or constructive thread but the one that got the most attention and made the biggest impact on our thinking. I'm sure chuck and Eric have some thoughts on this idea.

I would like to begin with my own personal nomination: "Pee'in in the Bushes".
    Again it may not have been the most glamourous thread but it got a lot of reviews and hey man, it really made me think.
    What are your nominations out there in computer land?
  2. Scape Sculptor

Scape Sculptor LawnSite Member

"Pee'in in the Bushes". Was a hoot...I still chuckle about it when it comes up. I know it is not a glamorous subject and it realy P.O.'d Phil. But it was the occasional light hearted humor we needed and a real fact of life. LOL
  3. accuratelawn

accuratelawn LawnSite Senior Member

Ston's pic with Kirby's image was a good one.
  4. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

5. LoneStarLawn

LoneStarLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Before even clicking on that link Eric I started laughing knowing which thread you were talking about.
  6. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

I second Erics nomination. Hard to get through that one without laughing
  7. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

On behalf of myself, I accept the award.
  8. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

The green spool of thread gets my vote LOL
  9. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

That is without a doubt THE funniest thing I have ever read.

My gf had tears from the threads question alone, we are still rolling on the floor lauffin our arsez off.

10. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Kutnkru, can you edit your post and put the link to the green spool of tread? If everyone would put the link in with their vote, it will be better so we all know.