Thread on Weapons

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Sean Adams, Jun 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

I wanted everyone to know that I had to remove the thread regarding weapons from the forum. Even though I know it is not that big of a deal, there were some references to people using them and why they carry them and I did not want it to get out of hand. I did not think anyone would mind but I thought I'd post this anyway.

2. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

oh boy! this outta get our country boys panties in a bunch. better be careful sean, they might have the NRA after you next ;)

3. EZTarget

EZTarget LawnSite Senior Member

does this mean i have to sell off my sniper equipment!? :mad:

and i can assure you i AINT country!!!!

4. Avery

Avery LawnSite Bronze Member

Who's toes did that thread step on? I checked it earlier this a.m. and it seemed tame enough.

5. Trevors Lawn Care

Trevors Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

I thought it was fine when i checked it earlier. I think bottom line is people carry them for saftey, and pests (snakes, dogs, cats, women....)

i think why he erased it was the possibility of it turning to racial comments..

Correct?

Trevor

6. Kevjenty

Kevjenty LawnSite Member

Did anyone see Slingblade? I believe I have about 6 of these "hanging" around somewhere!

7. geogunn

geogunn LawnSite Gold Member
    from TN

I only asked if those were trick questions. lol.

GEO :waving:

8. PR Fect

PR Fect LawnSite Bronze Member

Sean, your site do want you wish. I don't mind that you removed it. But I do think you were wrong in doing so.

9. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Racial, violent, etc....like I said, not necesarily where it was, but where it was going.

10. EZTarget

EZTarget LawnSite Senior Member

i musta missed that thread. aint nothin i was involved in (i hope) was violent, and surely not racial.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.