thread starters

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by NiteTymeIlluminations, Oct 15, 2007.

1. NiteTymeIlluminations

NiteTymeIlluminations LawnSite Senior Member

Has anyone but Pete Scalia started a thread since 9/9/07? Just kidding...but jeez 5 posts on average a day? and who knows how many threads he has started?

2. bmwsmity

bmwsmity LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Ohio

interesting topic doug. are you trying to steal away the thread starter title from pete now? :laugh:

3. klkanders

klkanders LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Pete is not going to reply to your thread Doug. Instead he is going to start a new one and might answer you in it. HaHa
    I enjoy and get a laugh out of Pete's threads for the most part.
    Keep it up Pete!

4. NiteTymeIlluminations

NiteTymeIlluminations LawnSite Senior Member

oh I do to...justy poking fun...no harm meant...he started out a little cocky and I think has realized that doesnt fly here too well...no harm meant pete...

5. pete scalia

pete scalia LawnSite Senior Member

No harm no foul I'm just trying to be one of the guys and join in the banter. Sometimes I may be a bit defensive but it's only because I'm watching my back.:rolleyes: :waving:

6. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

You did it right Pete. You jumped right in and werent afraid of what people thought. I have enjoyed your posts. I kind of went about joining the same way. You have to be willing to take some heat if you choose to voice your opinions.

Someone start a new thread already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Chris J

Chris J LawnSite Silver Member

Wow. The forum monitors are quick tonight! Glad to see it though.

8. JoeyD

Hey Chris, me an old Pete were just talking here about how you guys had a little beef in other posts. Pete seems to think your his arch enemy.

Mike cleaned us up but I got your back!!

9. pete scalia

pete scalia LawnSite Senior Member

???????????????????????????????????????????????

10. JoeyD

Sorry Pete but Chris J is a good guy. I like you too. You 2 need to just agree to disagree. But I am not going to get in the middle of this, I dont know why I opened my mouth anyway.

START A NEW THREAD........LOL