Thumbs up to EXPRESSMOWERPARTS

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawns Etc, Dec 9, 2009.

1. lawns Etc

lawns Etc LawnSite Silver Member

I have ordered from servral online suppliers but can say these people bend over backwards for you. I have ordered many sets of their t4 and hi lift baldes and they are great quality and last long time. I just ordered a spindle for my metro 48 11 yrs old the 1st problem ever. The girl called and just wanted to verify that I ordered the correct number as they dont want me to have any issues. I highly recomend them.

2. i agree, the prices are great, fast CHEAP shipping also! Great selection! Ive recommended this site to a few LCOs around that ive talked to.

3. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

I use them by far the most of any parts sites. They have unbeatable prices and quick shipping/delivery times. I wish they had more products though, a few things I can't order from them. But overall I'm very pleased with them, too.

4. greenred

greenred LawnSite Senior Member
    from IL

I agree, I used them in the past and was very happy with them.

5. PLS-Tx

PLS-Tx LawnSite Silver Member
    from Texas

Same here, we have ordered from them several times.

We have been very pleased.

We tried J Thomas several years ago, :nono::nono:. Won't be ordering from them again.

6. lawns Etc

lawns Etc LawnSite Silver Member

I tried J Thomas before as well and no way will I ever use them again. Wrong parts are common and low quality as well. Texas mowerparts was good until they switched from Oregon to Stens, Stens Blades are now poor quality steel that dont hold up very well.

7. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks for the tip guys.....I checked out their site and they look like they have a pretty nice selection.....I'm pretty sure that I'll be making a pretty nice sized order in the spring.

8. jvanvliet

jvanvliet LawnSite Gold Member

9. PLS-Tx

from Texas

How does jthomas stay in business? I have read many times where guys say they will never use them again?

Nice thing about emp is over a certain $ amount you get free shipping, $250 I think. That's great because blades can sure get heavy.

I found out last night we can order the speed feed heads from them for $25.

10. PLS-Tx

from Texas