1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Tiered of "hit and run" Large chain Fertilizer companies!

Discussion in 'Florida Lawn Care Forum' started by JaimitoSabe, May 22, 2012.

1. JaimitoSabe

JaimitoSabe LawnSite Member

I have a Lawn Maintenance company and take pride on the service I provide my customers. I have gone through 4 or the major fertilizing and pest companies and its always the same deal. They do the job for a little while and then start slacking.

I am looking for some one to work with that will do the job right! thats all, no more... no less.

If you know anyone, please lmk... I have accounts in need of good service. Starting with my own. I work out of SW orlando. A few zip codes are 32821,32837,32819,32835.

2. williams lcm

williams lcm LawnSite Bronze Member

Call Evergreen Lawn and Pest. 1-800-307-6655 They do the best job period!!!!I have seen all the companies and these lawns always look the best.

3. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Lawnsite Member ProMo is in the Orlando area and not only is a One man band but Had a 98% on the Fla CPO Test. You don't get 98% on that test unless you know what you are doing.

http://www.promolawn.com/Services.php

Contact Bryan he is a nice guy and easy to get along with. You will be happy with his work. BTW he is trying to get out of mowing and do Pest Control only.

4. JaimitoSabe

Thank's ric. I will definitely contact him... I am looking for someone who will give some personal attention to the yards, as it will reflect on my work as well.

5. JaimitoSabe

thank you for the info... i will keep them in mind.

6. JaimitoSabe

I spoke with Bryan today and unfortunately my area is to far away for him. Thanks for the referral though =)

7. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

I thought that might be further than Bryan wanted to travel. If you are looking for just good work and not to make a little too....then try Heron pest control. The can offer you and your customers a sod replacement guarantee after 60 days of service and all weeds are included even post emergent crabgrass.

On a smaller note maybe Premier Pest who is a new member here is will to help? I think they would be closer to your area. I know walter from Able Lawn spray here on lawn site does good work too as I have seen several of his properties and chances are you have too as he has contracts on several of the CFL Olive Gardens. Here is his website http://yourlandscapepro.com/ . I think he does good work from what I can see. Walter maybe able to help by providing enough room for you to make a couple dollars each K if you bring him enough work.

8. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

By the way Walter is a really really nice guy in person, you will like his personality as will your customers.

9. JaimitoSabe

Thank's poet, I just email him. Lets see whats happens.

10. bugsNbows

bugsNbows LawnSite Member

Walter worked for me @ Dismal. He's a good, honest guy.