1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

tiger cub striping kit

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by BOTURF, Dec 9, 2003.

BOTURF LawnSite Senior Member

Just finished making a striping kit for my tiger cub and i got all the info i needed from the seach function on here .So the search function works and helps . Oliver1850 had built one for his and had pics so i followed what he did and it looks great no have to wait till spring to try it out . Its not a quick release setup is the only down fall i see , going to try to come up with a way to hang it up on back of mower when not in use
  2. Oliver1850

Oliver1850 LawnSite Member

I am glad you were able to use this site and the search feature to create ideas to better your business.

I am also glad my posting helped. I too got the idea from this site, Jetboater if I recall.

The chain kit on my Scag has worked flawlessly and has made a big difference on some of my more difficult accounts.

Now that Scag has a new striping kit, I will probably purchase it with my new Scag Wildcat this Spring.

Best Regards.