Tiger cub triple bagger price?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Shady Brook, Sep 25, 2003.

1. Shady Brook

Shady Brook LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

Can you fellas give me an idea what you are paying for the triple bagger for your cub's? Also, how much are you paying for installation?

One final question... how far behind does the bagger sit behind the machine? I am concerned if I will have the trailer space.

Thanks for your help, I got a price that seems me, and wanted to hear from some of you fellas.

Jay

2. mmacsek

mmacsek LawnSite Senior Member

I paid $1200.00 for mine installed. I got it when I bought the cub this past March. I don't know how far it extends and it just started raining and I'm not getting wet! I'll check tomorrow. What kind of price did you get? Matt

3. Shady Brook

from Indiana

$1700 not installed.

Sales guy is a friend, said they would install for free for me. But still that seems high.

They said the Clam shell lists for $2100, but have a special for around $1800 not installed.

I appreciate your help Matt
    Jay

4. PetalsandPines

PetalsandPines LawnSite Member

There is one on EBAY right now! I am looking for one for a 2001 Turf Tiger, the one on ebay is for a 52" I think.

5. maple city

maple city LawnSite Senior Member

I'm picking up our tomorrow. Installed it was $1600.00. I can't wait to mow with it!!

Check as many dealers as you can, because our ususal dealer was going to charge us $1700.00.

mmacsek got a good deal. We didn't see them any cheaper than $1600.00.

6. Shady Brook

from Indiana

Maple City,

Who is your usual dealer as I am just down the road from you. and where did you end up getting it from

7. maple city

maple city LawnSite Senior Member

Shady,
    We bought the mower from Terpstra's in Griffith, but they wanted 1700.00 for the bagger, so we got it at Moorman's Outdoor Power Store in Mishawaka.

Terpstra's - (219) 838-3600 - 45th & Colfax, Griffith
    Moorman's (219) 255-8362 - 404 South Main Street, Mishawaka

Email me with any questions: aemt@csinet.net

Amanda

8. JCKL

JCKL LawnSite Member
    from Ma.

Paid $1500 for mine when i bought my cub 2 weeks ago.

Just guessing right now but i think it extends back an extra 1.5ft.

Someone correct me if i'm wrong

9. Shady Brook

from Indiana

JCKL

Thanks for the info. Was that the price of the bagger installed, or not-installed? How much for installation if it was just for the bagger?

Considering your location, I would have thought it would have been more expensive by you.

Jay

10. DoubleCutter

DoubleCutter LawnSite Member

Install it yourself. I did mine, the hardest part was putting the new Ogura clutch on. Other than that it was cake. I mean a competent mechanic could do it in an hr. I will say....Dont use your machine with the bagger on, hard. That whole bagger, blower setup etc is heavy, Its really hard on your machine so engage/disengage slow. and pay attention to the weight in the bags when just bagging grass. I swear ive had upto 300 pounds of grass in just the bags, nevermind what more gets stored in the hard plastic cover over the bags. Its awsome, I love mine I use if for the occasional lawn bagging, and use it non stop for leaves. You LOVE IT
    Bill