Timberland Boots

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by GaryFenza, Dec 15, 2006.

1. GaryFenza

GaryFenza LawnSite Member

Hey, im 16. Now this is just like a Random thing, but I acutally do work and stuff and did Tree Work over the summer with Timothy D. Stone Fine Tree Care INC. an extremely hard job, and busted my ass every day. I wear Timberland Boots alot, and there the really nice ones, the 110$ and i keep em all nice, i hate when the little punks in school have something to say like "think your black or some ****" its like.....yea dude, i have the right to wear a nice boot and not work in them. anyone else have this problem, or heard of this same issue, haha. its late and im bored thinking about it. So yea.......:rolleyes:

2. The Rookie

The Rookie LawnSite Senior Member

I wear redwings which are not cheap. I don't mind working in them. Does illustrator paintball gun still exist. Back when I played paintball that was the only true semi auto gun made, except the bud orr autococker, or 68 automag. I haven't played since 1994.

3. GaryFenza

not sure to be comepletely honest with ya. But im sure you can still find one somewhere

4. The Rookie

The Rookie LawnSite Senior Member

I would like to play again someday? What is the best marker made today? Does it run on Co2 still?, or nitrogen. I would want to buy a new gun, instead of renting one, I am behind times on what is good and what is crap.

5. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

HUH????????????????????? I've never used a paintball gun in the green industry,...Am I missing something?

6. Gmgbo

Gmgbo LawnSite Senior Member

same thing happened to me in high school and ifyou had any other kind of boots you were a redneck lol. Just tell them you will stick your timberland boot up their @ss.:weightlifter:

7. GaryFenza

yea i know, it gets old hearing "why are you wearing boots" when they never worked a single day in their life with breaking a sweat. :weightlifter:

8. LB1234

LB1234 LawnSite Gold Member

I buy a pair of steel tipped boots from JCPenny for about 40 bucks. Usually lasts for a year to a year and a half. Can stretch it but I like to have good tread on my sols. I can't see spending over 60-70 bucks on a pair of boots. As quick as I go through them its a 2 for 1 deal. I don't need to pay for a name on the side of my boot.

9. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

I think the Rookie is referring to the OP's signature, he's got something about paintball in there.

10. T. Wheeler

T. Wheeler LawnSite Member