Timbrems

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by zero_turn_freak, Apr 26, 2008.

1. zero_turn_freak

zero_turn_freak LawnSite Member

Anyone know where in the Cincy Ohio area that i could get Timbrem suspension hardeners installed in my F150, and aprox. how much it would cost?

2. mybowtie

mybowtie LawnSite Senior Member
    from NY

I priced them for my dmax last fall...around $150 installed. Getting them this fall.

3. zero_turn_freak

that sounds very reasonable, id really love to have them, how much of a difference do they make as far as trailers pull the back end down?

4. mybowtie

mybowtie LawnSite Senior Member
    from NY

I didnt look into rear sets. Didn't even know if they make them for the rear.
    Im getting them for plow weight on the front end.

5. kklick

kklick LawnSite Member
    from ohio

http://www.timbren.com/find-a-dealer.asp

I ordered mine from bsa of ohio. Put them on the rear of a chevy astro van. I don't pull with it but i haul some pretty good loads in it. At first if felt like you had a bouncing ball in back there. Guess i'm probably just used to it now. Certainly seems to help with the load capacity though.

If the install is the same as the astro you'd be silly to pay someone to put them on. Its one bolt. You remove the bump stop and install the timbren. Pretty simple.

6. salopez

salopez LawnSite Senior Member

I have them front and rear on my 2500hd. they make pulling within the specs of the truck much nicer. they don't allow you to pull more then you should!

yes put them on yourself. 1 bolt on each side.

7. zero_turn_freak

awesome thanks! turns out theres a dealer about 2 minutes down the road...