Time & Money Saved with ProLockers!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ProLockers, May 18, 2006.

1. ProLockers

ProLockers LawnSite Member

2. CURBAPPEAL NC

CURBAPPEAL NC LawnSite Member

I love mine. Quick and easy!

3. Ground Master

Ground Master LawnSite Senior Member

Although your time saving analogy makes sense and prolockers seem like a great product, the analogy just doesn't hold up in the real world.

I would think most guys are running a 2 or 3 man crew. At least one guy seems to be standing around while the other guys are finishing up say blowing off the walks. Well, the guy thats just waiting can easily strap down the equipment..............

4. TheKingNJ

TheKingNJ LawnSite Senior Member

so are you saying it takes less then 1 second to strap a mower in using prolockers?

5. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

5 minutes to unstrap and strap down a mower??? Let's be realistic. If you're going to advertise, atLEAST be closer to real life. When you're that far off, you lose a form of credibility that will turn people the other way. I would kabosh the whole campaign. It reaks of the ridiculous infomercial type claims. You know,..the type that tell you how much "hassle" everything is, and shows the person(s) fumbling with something...(i.e. the guy standing there all tied up with trimmer string, the table full of frying pans, etc.). The numbers don't even make sense. If it costs this much for guys to strap down mowers, then they need to be riding the short bus...not riding mowers.

6. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

send me a free prolocker and I'll time myself exactly for one week locking equipment down and then I'll time myself the next week with the prolocker. I'll be your real life advertisement.

(I like free stuff, so I had to try :D )

7. Steppenwolf

Steppenwolf LawnSite Senior Member

World of make belive like meg mows.

8. greenscapes inc.

greenscapes inc. LawnSite Member
    from Utah

Losing $468.00 in billable hours a week? So not just one man 5 min to strap down but 3 men?? You could ride your equipment to the next property faster than that!

9. OMG

OMG LawnSite Senior Member

Enclosed trailers....no strapping down.....no need to worry about thieves.....no need for a shop to shelter your equipment.

10. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

I was interested in Pro Lockers but I have to agree this ad is WAY out there and really now turns me off from them. I'm not sure even the worse of the short-bus patrol would even fall for these outlandish numbers.