Time saver GPS

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by racer56, Dec 31, 2007.

1. racer56

racer56 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Kansas

Wife and kids got me a Garmin 200W gps for the truck. I've been wanting to get one in hopes to save time getting to new folks for a bid or to do work. I've been trying it out for the last few days and it does work nice. Everyone here knows that most folks that call you don't seem to know how to get to their house. How on Earth they ever get back home when they go to work I give up :laugh:. Anyway once they give us name, number and address I tell them ok I'll be out... I also think you sound abit more professional. This really helps us as we just moved to a big area and lots of towns very close to each other. I know the fancy ones even do routing for you as well. You can get around this some by entering favorites numbered and then just go from 1-2-3-4 and so on or program for a crew I would think. Anyway with the wife getting me 2 new standers and a new gps she must want me to get to work or something :weightlifter:.

2. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

I put 1 in a truck first day of blowout season , liked it so much , went out and bought then for the other trucks. On averageeach crew could do 1-2 more blowouts per day in the same amount of time. Paid for themselves in under 2 days each.