Time to brag (or moan) - how much revenue / how many customers do you have?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by MyLawnBiz, Apr 28, 2009.

1. MyLawnBiz

MyLawnBiz LawnSite Member

OK, time to brag or piss against the wind...My question is - How much Revenue did you bring in last year and how much do you expect to bring in this year? More or less? How many customers do you have now and how does it compare to last year? For those of you growing in this bad economy, what do you do for marketing? For those of you contracting, what do you do for advertising?

2. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

Are you offerring a commission or do you want everyone to just give away their strategies so that all the local competion can see?

3. Billie Bob's LLC

Billie Bob's LLC LawnSite Member

im with lawnworks, but lets just say i " started " over this year and have got about 35 weekly lawn maintenance accounts in a little over a month. i made a great flyer design that delivers a simple message at the right time. works like a charm. only passed about 1800 of them and plan on doing 10-12000 2-4 times this season. should be set in a few months.

4. fool32696

fool32696 LawnSite Senior Member

Compared to 2008, I've more than doubled my gross so far. I hope things keep up.

5. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

as long as I bring 300,000.00 a year, I will survive.

funny you ask this, I was complaning just a month ago.

trying to increase my net worth

while all of the solo guys were giving me crap, they think this is a lot of money..:laugh::laugh::laugh:

6. Big C

Big C LawnSite Bronze Member

What?...brag and jinx myself.....or Moan and jinx myself even more.....I'll pass on this one.:nono::laugh:

7. Lawnworks

from usa

300k net or gross?

Trying to increase your net worth? How? I think most people on these forums could not tell you the definition of net worth!

8. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

9. Josh.S

Josh.S LawnSite Bronze Member

How are you going to start a thread asking everybody to give away their numbers without giving out yours!?

10. Lawnworks

from usa

Exactly, and we our going to just give out information that we have found to work that cost us tens of thousands of dollars by trial and error and countless hours creating and implementing.