1. nsmilligan

nsmilligan LawnSite Member

Just looking at my last post and realized it's shows 3 hours
    ahead of my current time. That would put it east of me, and the only place east (forget Newfoundland they're a 1/2 hour ahead) is the Canary Islands! No snow there! So where are the posts going?

Bill

2. BRL

BRL LawnSite Bronze Member

You can correct your time in your profile. Just add or subtract 3 hours (I never remember which when I'm posting to help someone LOL) and your time will be yours again.

3. Ricky

Ricky LawnSite Member

To set your clocks to your time zone, go to your profile and go down to the next to the bottom to TIME OFFSET and put in -4 for Eastern time, -5 for Central, -6 for Mountain, and -7 for Pacific. It says the time is set for Eastern, but it's actually Greenwich time.

4. nsmilligan

Thanks BRL, often wondered since the new format, if you guys spend all night on this forum! Now I'm in sync time wise.

5. Snow Pro

Snow Pro LawnSite Member

What time is it in Bora Bora? I want to start a snow plowing business there. I hear there is no competition! Do you think I could talk anyone into a seasonal contract?

6. JCurtis

JCurtis LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Snow Pro, If you can sell the Bora Bora islanders on a seasonal snow plowing contract, you could probably sell ice cubes to eskimos in the middle of winter, or maybe some Oceanfront property in Phoenix, or I heard the Brooklyn Bridge is up for sale again..

Then again I heard the owners of the Boston Red Sox are trying to sell, maybe you can put your sales techniques to work helping them sell that franchise.

Go Mets!!!

7. jaclawn

jaclawn LawnSite Senior Member

I've got the Bora Bora market wrapped up. All are on a seasonal contract with me. Average seasonal contract is $.01. I've made money every year!!!

8. nsmilligan

Hey you might have an idea there. A friend of mine is shipping snow to the Caribbean,it's loaded in refrigerated containers, does it along with his Christmas tree business.
    How much do you charge for that snow you truck off site?

Bill