1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

timeframe ?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by promower, Apr 10, 2003.

1. promower

promower LawnSite Bronze Member

We still have snow on the ground and I'm averaging 2 new clean up jobs per day. I started over pricing and people were taking the bait. How long of period do you think I'll have between finishing the clean ups and starting to mow. I cant remeber from last year, and dont want to take to many jobs. I'm in WI if that helps any. Thanks Matt
  2. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Where r u at Matt?
    I checked my records and last year I started on the 9th of April and went thru mid May with cleans and add-ons. I did begin mowing some of the active growing accounts in the 3rd week of April.
    Timeframe is up to you but as you can tell, Mother Nature has the final say. Comeon sun and wind!!! Good Luck
  3. promower

promower LawnSite Bronze Member

Im in Madison. Looks like the forecast is showing some nice steady weather coming, should be able to start on monday. Good luck to you to this year.
  4. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

All of our spring clean ups will be finished tomorrow. I hope and I do mean I hope that we can start mowing like Thursday or Friday of next week.