Times when you say, REALLY?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by wegomow, Jan 26, 2013.

1. wegomow

wegomow LawnSite Senior Member

LOL! I get that a lot too.
  2. zechstoker

zechstoker LawnSite Senior Member

In regard to Piney's post:
    Sounds like the grand daughter from Gran Torino. Some people need to be punched in the throat.
  3. Jaybrown

Jaybrown LawnSite Bronze Member

I was asked to " just quickly do the neighbours lawn because the wife there is pregnant ". For free.
  4. Jaybrown

Jaybrown LawnSite Bronze Member

I should have said. How about you be a good neighbour and pay to get their lawn cut Instead I just said we were behind that day.
  5. clydebusa

clydebusa LawnSite Bronze Member

Lasted 10 years.
  6. greenstar lawn

greenstar lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Love when a Lady comes out and asks, "hey can you plow me" I laugh every time. Don't think they realize what they actually said
    Posted via Mobile Device
  7. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

LOL...I had an elderly lady that I did spring/fall cleanups and snow removal for (someone else mowed the lawn) call and ask me if I could come and look under her skirt. She said she had been hearing strange noises down there and there was a terrible smell...said the plumber was the last one down there and he knew how to get in. I was speachless and thinking what she really needed was a doctor, until I realized she was talking about the skirt on her trailer. It turned out she had skunks living under it.
  8. ztman

ztman LawnSite Bronze Member

Here is one, tree lined street, huge trees, got a letter from an attorney who represented a homeowner across the street from where I mowed, saying I needed to pick up all leaves on his clients property because the leaves from the trees of the home I took care of blew off the trees onto her yard. Wonder where her leaves went? Guess attorneys will do anything for $$$$.
  9. wegomow

Really? :nono:
  10. wegomow

:laugh::laugh::laugh: We may have a winner!