1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Timturf and Ric

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Ric, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

The point is to live BELOW your means, but also live. I am going to make a very arrogant statement. I am not the average Yard Boy and my posts here on LS show I have an education and know my $hit. Knowledge is Power.

I went out of business after Hurricane Charlie wiped out my nursery. Then a few years ago I started a new Pest control only business. It takes a few years to build a business to a comfort point and I struggled big time in a bad economy. But things are improving and the big indicator of a good economy in my area is the number of PORT A POTTY around town. Every construction site has to have a Port A Potty from the breaking of ground on, so when the Port A Potty business is good the rest of the economy is getting better. Business has been slow but the last year has been super.

2. RigglePLC

RigglePLC LawnSite Fanatic

Does anyone else feel frustrated at the BASF advertisement in the upper left corner of the sites pages? I cannot use the back arrow button. I cannot get back to the top of the site to seed the next post.
    Moderators--what is wrong?

3. Think Green

Think Green LawnSite Silver Member

Thanks for the PM Ric, I am honored you took the time.
    Furthermore, on the last statement you told me.............good luck and long happiness.

4. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic