tip of the day/and "do you do windows?"

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bobbygedd, Apr 29, 2004.

1. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

ok, last week we got pillows, this week we got: chico got a $5 bill and a pat on the back, i got my check, and a $5 bill. we both got a cup of hot chocolate. then she asked, "would you consider doing my windows on the upper levels?" i said, "me, no way. i have a fear of heights. but my man here climbs like a monkey." i yell amigo, then point to the top windows, "you wash?" he shrugged his shoulders meaning, "see, senior, i do anything for you." so it's all set. monday morning we be scrubbin windows. would you do it?
  2. EnvEdge

EnvEdge LawnSite Member

I'm lactose intolerant, was that instant hot cocoa? If so I'm in :)
  3. noiseyvoyzey

noiseyvoyzey LawnSite Member

I do alot of other work for my regular customers, painting, dump runs, pressure washing.
  4. cantoo

cantoo LawnSite Silver Member

We do almost anything the customers ask for but I prefer to just do fertilizing and bush trimming after hours.
  5. bugspit

bugspit LawnSite Senior Member

Shades up or down?
  6. NNJLandman

NNJLandman LawnSite Bronze Member

I love heights acctually, well not too too high but maybe about 75-100ft off the ground I don't mind, but if im on top of the empire state building or something I get jus a bit nervous. Anyways yea I would do it unless I owe a buddy a favor/job.

7. specialtylc

specialtylc LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a shopping center that a few years back when I was willing to do anything for the customer we were changing light bulbs in the stores. I didnt have the right equipment but that didnt stop us. Standing on very top of 12 ft ladder and stretching just as far as I could to reach the metal halide bulbs. Not the brightest thing I ever done.
  8. grasswhacker

grasswhacker LawnSite Gold Member

lol, I clean gutters and have washed skylights. O the things we do for a dollar. hehe

9. Lbilawncare

Lbilawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

If I had the time I would do it, but not April-June when we are hard pressed to get done with everything anyway.
  10. GrassBustersLawn

GrassBustersLawn LawnSite Senior Member

Not NO, but H@LL NO!