Tips of The Day Lapse

Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by Sean Adams, Oct 26, 2005.

1. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Just wanted everyone to know for not making a tip of the day for 10/21, 10/24, & 10/25 - been extremely busy and will start up again tomorrow.

2. DLS1

DLS1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Okay I will fill in for you.

10/21 - Diet tip - Always eat in private, if people never see you eat, they'll believe you when you say you have a thyroid problem

10/24 - Show me the money.

10/25 - When dealing with people, keep this in mind: Everyone likes to hear their name. I doesn't matter what business you are in, you will get more repeat business from the customers that you can call by name.

3. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

Almost had to fold it up, next time you decide to slack off for a few days how about a warning? :D

4. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

I have one word.............
    SLACKER!
    Geez, we're supposed to believe that you really weren't with the new wife on some cozy hammock off in the distance?
    Ya sure.
    :D

5. Sean Adams

Wife might enjoy if I took time off but not sure she would want to spend it in a hammock....she yells at me for getting out of bed before the sun comes up, but the complaining ends quickly when she no longer has to share the nice warm bed with the "side of beef" as she affectionately refers to me as....

6. DLS1

DLS1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Need pictures to see the side of beef. :laugh: :blush:

7. Sean Adams

I highly doubt anyone wants to see my ugly mug....