Tire Advice 2007 f250

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by srl28, Jan 6, 2010.

1. doubleedge

doubleedge LawnSite Senior Member
    from ND

2. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

I put as big as 315's on 16's. they work fine. Dont have pics on this comp tho. Its been years since ive had a super duty.
  3. flairland

flairland LawnSite Senior Member

Hm, too bad, I'd love to see what 305's look like on my rims.. I'll have to look around on the net
  4. 360ci

360ci LawnSite Senior Member

I've had great luck with Firestone Transforce A/T tires as well as BFG Long Trail T/As but the Long Trails are no longer made, were replaced with a "Tour" tire instead.
  5. outlaw1960

outlaw1960 LawnSite Senior Member
    from denver

Michelin ltx-ms, wear like iron, very good in the snow. A bit pricey, but well worth it. The last set of tires were BFG All Terrains, got about 30,000 out of them! The Michelin's now have about 60,000 and still have great tread left.....both load range "E", 285/75/16. Good luck in your decision.
  6. PTSolutions

PTSolutions LawnSite Silver Member
    from OH

im going to look into nitto dura grapplers for my summer tire. i too put alot of miles 25K+ per year mostly highway. so i use the kumho kl71's in the winter and gonna finish up my stock contis (trash) this summer and then get a set of revolver 18" rims with the dura grapplers for towing/daily driving.
  7. rcslawncare

rcslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

Toyo HTs are good tires. cooper STs have a 50,000 mi warranty and are a nice tire for snow!