tire sealant

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by lazer 46, Jan 21, 2003.

1. lazer 46

lazer 46 LawnSite Senior Member

Do the Lazer Z's come with any tire sealant installed from the factory. I thought I read somewhere that Exmark puts sealant in the caster wheels of there mowers. Just bought a leftover Z and will "Slime" it if nothing has been added.

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

lazer 46,

The tires on the Lazer Z's now have tire sealant installed in them. If you have an old Z, they may or may not have sealant. As soon as I find out what the serial number break was, I'll let you know.

Dustin

3. eXmark

lazer 46,

I just got the information. If you have a Lazer Z or Lazer Z HP with a serial number of 320,000 and higher, you have sealant in the front caster tires. Anything below that does not have sealant in the tires. If you have any other questions, you know how to get a hold of me.

Here to help,

Dustin

4. lazer 46

lazer 46 LawnSite Senior Member

Looks like I've got sealant. Thanks for the info.

5. weaver_b

weaver_b LawnSite Member

Do the Turf Tracers have tire sealant? I just bought a TT36?

6. eXmark

weaver_b,

If you have a relatively new Turf Tracer HP, you should have the semi-pneumatic tires in front, which don't require air. To identify which tire you have, look at the tire. If it has a valve stem, you have the old, front caster tires. If the tire doesn't have a valve stem, you have the new style.

In the rear, those tires do not have sealant either. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Dustin