tired of lawnsite

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by kickin sum grass, Mar 2, 2005.

1. kickin sum grass

kickin sum grass LawnSite Senior Member

No offense Sean and moderators. What I mean is that it is March and time to work but the weather won't break long enough to get started. I think I have read every thread this winter ever written here and my eyes are getting tired.

I love this place but I want to get a workin. This is what my eyes feel like. :dizzy:

2. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

It'll be here soon enough...................Hopefully.................

3. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

Man, we were hoping for a decent break last week. We have a large drain job to do and a paver entrance to the local dog park that I would like to do before starting cleanups and applications. I got to see my grass starting to turn nice and green, and then it was covered by 6" of snow, and about another 4" yesterday...I'd like to send it up to my buds in OH,NH,NY, CT, and DE, I don't want it anymore!!

4. GreenMonster

GreenMonster LawnSite Silver Member
    from NH

You keep talkin' that smack Bill, we won't be "buds" no more! :angry:

Think Spring! :D

5. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

And what happened to NJ I might ask...LOL?

6. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

You guys probably got more than us.........
    Official count here was 10".

7. Eddie B

Eddie B LawnSite Senior Member
    from gone

We're covered in snow here too :realmad:

8. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

Wish I had more time to spend on here.........Wriken and I plowed a big parking lot today. It had about 18" of snow and took us both 2 1/2 hours to plow it. I worked 13 1/2 hours yesterday............. TIME FOR SPRING :)

9. Patrick.B

Patrick.B LawnSite Senior Member

Heck you guys getting snow up north and we still getting tons of rains here ,,,grass growing and looking good and warming up here to in Louisiana but heck cant do nothing with all the rains ,,,got more rains coming in tonite ,,, guess wife have to look at me for few more weeks :blob3:

10. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

Sorry, Rod...I let Jersey slip under my radar. ;)

.I don't do snow anymore, so I don't want to see it..I'm glad to see almost everyone is ready for a change of venue...LOL..

Hey Mark, just thought you might like some more snow..take what you need and spread the rest around to Adam and Rod.. :D