1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by LeifGreen, Feb 2, 2009.

1. LeifGreen

LeifGreen LawnSite Member

what tires do you guys use for your trucks? currently have bfgoodrich all terrain.
  2. Valk

Valk LawnSite Silver Member

Here's a whole bunch of qualitative opinions presented in quantitative form:

This site and their system helps me to match the proper tire(s) to my expectations. I then buy locally and use "Tirerack's price including delivery" to bargain with. Firestone's for my truck and Yokohama's for my gal's Honda...I'm certain I made great choices.
    Have fun!
  3. GravelyNut

GravelyNut LawnSite Bronze Member

Firestone's Transforce are the only ones that hold up on mine. Far better than the more exspensive Badyear Wranglers did.
  4. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

I run Pirelli ATR's on my truck, they're okay so far not as good in the rain as my Goodyear eagles though.
  5. ALLPro Landscaping

ALLPro Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

I got the bridgestone dueler's on my f250 psd, and love them. Highly Reccomend
  6. integrityman

integrityman LawnSite Bronze Member

as above- go to tirerack. i have bridgestone deuler at revos- very happy, but they are expensive. very smooth, have lasted 65k w/ a little tread left over. i will probably go w/ something less exoensive next tire purchase....
  7. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Ive also got the Bridgestone duelers on mine and love them! 35k miles and barely any ware. Great traction in the snow and ice as well.
  8. ALLPro Landscaping

ALLPro Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

again the revos are unbelievable tires if you willing to spend the money. a buddy of mine had them on his Chevy 2500, he convinced me to get them, go on tire rack and check them out, I know they have great deals. Other wise the good year wrangler is the second best that I have purchased. Good Luck
  9. 4.3mudder

4.3mudder LawnSite Silver Member

I have 41 inch Super Swampers Iroks on my yota. My work truck has the stock Goodyears from the factory. This year I will be getting the Michelin LTX MS. They ride like a dream. Hardly any road noise, handle exceptionally well. They might be more, but they are worth it.
  10. Valk

Valk LawnSite Silver Member