1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

titan ltd rft seed or labarinth rtf sod

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by johnquest, Jul 6, 2005.

1. johnquest

johnquest LawnSite Member

I live in Nebraska and I want to either reseed or sod my front lawn. There's two products I'm interested in and wondering what might be the better choice. I can either sod my yard with labarinth rtf sod or reseed it with Titan Ltd rft seed. From all of the reports I've been reading Titan is the way to go. For some reason the Labarinth sod hasn't been studied in the national evaluations. Just wondering if anyone else has used rft fescues in the past and what your recommendations are?

Thanks in advance

2. Smith Seed

Smith Seed Inactive

You can check with Miller Seed in Lincoln. They have been selling Titan Ltd. for 2-3 years. I am sure that they would have some local reference you can talk with. Personally, I am having very good success with Titan Ltd. here in Columbus, Ohio. I am going into my second year. Miller Seed can be contacted at 402-438-1232 or millerseedcompany@yahoo.com