TJ Property Management pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by TJ Property, Aug 9, 2011.

1. TriCountyLawn

TriCountyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Would you say one is better then the other ?

2. TJ Property

TJ Property LawnSite Member
    from CT

If i had to choose one to spend 8 hours a day on or 15 hours a day on it would be the scag. Its just more roomy cut is =. But again im comparing a 56 inch 27 hp air cooled kholer vs a 61 inch tt with a 29 dfi liquid cooled I haven't been on any new exmark's so its hard to compare.

3. TJ Property

from CT

Picked up a new Walk behide today and power washer it started to pour out so good pics to follow

[​IMG]

4. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Can I ask why you went with John deere instead of another exmark? (just wondering)

5. TJ Property

from CT

I dis like my Local Exmark dealer. I use a scag/ john deere dealer near me. I don't use the 48 all that much but a couple days a week. This machine was the right price plus Zero % for 24 months couldn't beat the deal i got on it. I also bought a John Deere 3000 psi power washer for the new shop. Also bought a big enough one for the side work we get for power washing.

6. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

lol what did schmidts do to ya?

7. TJ Property

from CT

Lol, I HATE when i mean HATE their service department. They have the most incompetent ******s down there. I bought Exmarks my hole life man. Un till this business i can not stand them and won't deal with them and their rude attitudes and not knowing their ass from their elbow. I had a lady trying to give me a deck belt for the wheel on my walk behide. Even after i gave her a part number, serial number and model number. Go out to Farmington valley power i walk in and walk out easiest best place to deal with hands down imo.

end rant lol

8. THEGOLDPRO

I will admit the ONLY people worth a sh1t there are lee and jason. Everyone else are annoying and usually suck. Even tho i almost beat Lee up one time for talking to me like a was a moron he still knows his stuff lol

I now only call Jason when i have problems on his cell phone lol

9. TJ Property

from CT

Jay hands down is way that place is up and going down their. The customer service fell off a long time ago. I spend a ton of cash on equipment and they will not be seeing a dollar for it. I had to give them my ultra vac serial number 5 times to get the belt wrong twice. i walked over to jay told him what machine i had told him i want 3 belts i don't want to come back for the rest of the season LOL

10. THEGOLDPRO

Yea the service dept sucks for sure. I actually have a buddy who used to work for an Exmark dealer as a mechanic who now works for a large landscaping company as one of their full time mechanics. He works on all my equipment now and can order me parts from his supplier so its a win/win.