TLC- little job done today

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by thompsonslawncare, Sep 7, 2010.

1. thompsonslawncare

thompsonslawncare LawnSite Member

Heres a little job we did today. What do you guys think??

008.jpg

012.jpg

011.jpg

006.jpg

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

looks way better

3. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks good.

4. eatonpcat

eatonpcat LawnSite Bronze Member

You know what they say... If you can't say something nice, Don't say anything at all!!

5. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

yup, a few steps were skipped here.

6. Impressions Landscaping

Impressions Landscaping LawnSite Member

I thirdly agree.

7. sbvfd592

sbvfd592 LawnSite Senior Member

I will try and make this as nice as I can. You missed a few steps.. If you do not have one alreddy i would invest in a edging spade and create a border between the grass and the mulch it will look much cleaner. it aprers you layed the mulch right over the top of the weeds. thats a big no no you need to remove whatever is under the and create a clean much bed of it will look the same as it did a month from now. Also after you lay the mulch use a spring tine rake upside down too smooth out the mulch. It will look cleaner.

8. thompsonslawncare

thompsonslawncare LawnSite Member

I gave the guy a price and he was unhappy with it and asked if there was anything i could do to cut the cost a little. I told him the only thing i could do was not edge he said "thats fine i dont need it edged" I was doing what i was asked. I have never had someone tell me they did not want the beds egded but i guess thier is a first for everything.

9. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

well even if that was the case then why put it on lawnsite and ask what do you think? besides the edge, look at the foundation and how uneven it is raked out. In the future, pay more attention to the details. I could have edged that very quickly with a trimmer at least.

10. SuperPROlawnScalper

SuperPROlawnScalper LawnSite Member

it just needs a lil TLC Thumbs Up