TLC9, get to know me! (PICS!)

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by TreffertLawnWrx, Jan 10, 2004.

1. TreffertLawnWrx

TreffertLawnWrx LawnSite Senior Member

Ryan, yes I put the new style chrome wheels on and yes the are bowties ;). i love you're aluminum ones but for me chrome is so much easier to keep clean, not so much upkeep. How do you like youre MT/R's. my buddy has them and they are sooo soft. how hav they worked plowing? scott

2. GLS

GLS LawnSite Bronze Member

The MT/Rs are not bad, but I should have gone with a different tire for my truck.

They seem to be wearing fine. They have excellent off road traction and they arn't too noisy.

But, they are not good for plowing my hilly driveways. I have 5 steep accounts that I just barely am able to do. I am thinking about putting some snow tires like cooper m&s on my old stock rims just for plowing.

I think my next tires will be bridgestone dueler at revo 265/75/16 load range E.

Here's a pic of one of the steeper driveways I do. It gets steeper at the top. They never look as steep in pictures:)

drive.jpg

3. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

Nice stuff Scott. Do you still have the "old" Chevy truck?

4. TreffertLawnWrx

No I actually sold it when I bought my 3/4 ton. Would of love to have kept it but I really didnt want to plow with a SnowBear! :D LOL. I new that If I wanted to really grow I would need a V. ;)

5. oleo

oleo LawnSite Member

Scott

Is that your boat? Looks like a Baja?

6. TreffertLawnWrx

no its a buddy of mine, he has two. I am fortuanate enough to borrow it. say hi to sasha 4 me.

7. TreffertLawnWrx

here they are together. I "bought" it and then found out I couldnt insure it. I got alot of tickets on my R6 & R1. So Im waiting til this spring when my insurance goes down. then is a 25' Outlaw! where in WI are you located?

picture 139b.jpg

8. TreffertLawnWrx

here it is

picture 138b.jpg

9. LawnScapers of Dayton

LawnScapers of Dayton LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Dayton, OH

Scott I have the Bridgestone Dueler Revo's in the same size you stated and they are great in the snow.........I only know this from last year since we have only had 1- 2" plowable event this year....

Your equip. looks great......lettering looks good also........

Derek

10. oleo

oleo LawnSite Member

I am from the Madison area.