Tml

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by TML, Apr 21, 2013.

1. TML

TML LawnSite Senior Member

some mulch from overgrown shrubs pruned at start of thread

RW2.JPG

2. charmill26

charmill26 LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good!

3. TML

I hope this was a good move. I sold the JDx300 private sale and picked this up for basically the same price from a local reputable dealer. He stated it is the closest thing to new he has taken in in awhile. When I inquired about it the first salesman walked past it and thought it was one of their new models and started showing me a used machine that was waiting to be serviced. The owner later came out and verified it was in fact the used machine he had advertised. I'm sure come August I'll miss the rider but hopefully this will give a much better cut and speed things up. I did like the Deere even though it was a LT.

Exmark.JPG

4. TML

This was the 1st lawn cut with it the following day. It had rained over 1" the night before and was wet with light rain and mist the following day. There is no way the x300 would of cut that good in the same conditions. Forgive the stripes I'm still getting used to the mower only walk behind I ever used in the past was a Toro T-bar (many years ago). I did wish it striped better I'm cutting at 3.5 according to manual, any suggestions on that would be appreciated. I thought the Exmark striped good on turf and quality lawns.

L1.JPG

5. Brules

Brules LawnSite Senior Member

Wow great deal on the WB - get a sulky for it and you will never miss the rider. :)

6. TML

Some mulch on the water during the 90+ deg days we had. 5 miles inland at my house it was 93 deg, here it was 72 thankfully.

Beach1.JPG

Beach2.JPG

7. TML

exmark metro 36 stripes, getting more used to it. If I continue to grow most deff a turf tracer w/ hydro next year.

EXstripes.JPG

8. TML

Before, During, After of sod repair.

S1.JPG

S2.JPG

S3.JPG

S4.JPG

9. TML

new lawn I picked up

exv1.JPG