Tml

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by TML, Apr 21, 2013.

1. eatonpcat

eatonpcat LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice work!!

2. TML

TML LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks I was looking for something a bit bigger but felt I could not pass this one up given its condition.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. TML

Thank you
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. J Dawg

J Dawg LawnSite Member

Congrats on the new Mower! :clapping: Those stripes are nice and so is the other work you have been doing! Keep those pics rollin'. :)

5. Kurt6845

Kurt6845 LawnSite Member

Work looks good man. The stripes from the JD look pretty dang good too. That metro is a great mower, I have a 32" metro and love it for my small jobs. When the time comes, I highly recommend the TT, they are super awesome, at least in my experience. My 48" TT mows nicer than my 60 Lazer.

6. TML

Thank you, will do w/ the pics.

7. TML

Thanks, Yes I believe the 48TT is my ideal mower. I just could not justify the expense this year. My goal is to acquire enough accounts by next spring to justify a 48TT w/ a proslide.

8. TML

I just got this Pack'em catcher. I ordered it on a Saturday night and it was at my door (Maine) late Tuesday afternoon. I thought that was outstanding, cost was $219 shipping included. Some of my lawns down at the beach have narrow spaces where I was blowing clippings into a bed or on someone's driveway or the main road w/ heavy summer traffic. This way I don't have to use my 21" mower at all.

Catcher.JPG

9. TML

Some attempted stripes w/ catcher attached. They don't seem as vivid to me, might of been the lighting. I can see where one wheel mark is more noticeable due to the added weight of the catcher w/ grass, almost gives the appearance of being cut w/ a larger deck I guess???but 1st time out w/ it. I don't plan on bagging much and normally would not use it on this yard.

Fl1.JPG

fl2.JPG

10. BckYrdLmbrJk

BckYrdLmbrJk LawnSite Member

Nice work! Good choice of handhelds. That walk behind stripes pretty nice too! Good move pickin that up.

I love Maine, can't beat working along the ocean! That's beautiful.

I also like your truck. Mine's a non-HD 2500 too. I'd like it more if I hadn't had to put so much money into it but that's another story. Ever have any misfire issues with her?

Keep up the good work!