1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

TN get together anyone?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by metro-hp_48, May 4, 2004.

1. metro-hp_48

metro-hp_48 LawnSite Senior Member
    from TN

This was mentioned in the Networking forum, but incase some never check in there, Crazygator had the primo idea of the TN LCOs getting together for some food and good times. Anyone up for it? Posting this in the comm. forum, just to get more exposure.

Know alot of LCOs in this area, although some are not members here (some have no access to computers/online.....as hard as that is to believe in this day & time)

Sound like an good idea? Any suggestions (type of food/place/ect.?

Everyone bring their rigs, and we can all check out each other's mowers of choice. Hmmm, could be like a mini-expo.......in a way.

(alot of brands I would like to see up close, but not that many diff. dealers that I go to. Would be nice if there was a place (with grass) incase ....say......someone with an Echo wanted to try a Shind., ect., and vise-versa........the same with the mowers)
    We might all be too busy in the spring, but just a thought.

(sure we have alot of TN members here)
  2. shorty7616

shorty7616 LawnSite Member

Well, you know I'm all for it. Maybe we should get 4 or 5 of us together to atleast be in charge of putting it together?

Lets hear some other suggestions on here,and see what we can work out.

Date, Place, etc.
  3. stevo22

stevo22 LawnSite Senior Member

i guess i am up for it...depends on what part of tenn we are talking...might be kind of hard to get everyone together being so busy in all...
  4. crawdad

crawdad LawnSite Bronze Member

Good point, stevo

Crawdad Holler to Collierville...Total Est. Time: 7 hours, 52 minutes Total Est. Distance: 480.49 miles
  5. metro-hp_48

from TN

Very good point Crawdad. I'll change the thread subject line to "TN members in the 615 area code"
  6. lawnrangers

lawnrangers LawnSite Member

yea id be willing to see everyone.sounds like a good idea.maybe even get a few local reps with machines to let us demo..
  7. metro-hp_48

from TN

That would be nice, and I imagine a dealer could make a few sales. Sawman is a member/dealer.
  8. Eric 1

Eric 1 LawnSite Bronze Member

What about us here in GA. I would make the drive if i can, give me some dates/times. Next month is good for me because i am still in school this month.
  9. metro-hp_48

from TN

Sounds great Eric! The more the better. Everyone is welcome, as far as I'm concerned.
    (P.S. Feel free to bring some of those "GA peaches" with ya!!!)
  10. turfcare

turfcare LawnSite Senior Member

I might be in for that as well, HOWEVER I am in the 931 area code. Sounds like a good idea.