tny i found you a rider

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by richard1103, Dec 7, 2006.

1. richard1103

richard1103 LawnSite Member

tony i found you a rider an ebay roof riding mower it fit nice on your trailer

2. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

A roof riding mower? Richard, are you smoking that grass or cutting it?
    ha ha ha, Did you find something really?
    I saw your guys yesterday coming up near the country club. I guess they're doing leaves. Tony

3. richard1103

what was you doing on the poor side of town

4. DADDY D

DADDY D LawnSite Member
    from NC

You could use the mower to pull your truck!!!! hahah:clapping:

5. Tharrell

OK, just for that I'm gonna get a little mud on that truck of yours! Shouldn't make fun of my little goat. Oh and Richard, poor side of town my be-hind! I just go BY the country club. Both of you guys have too much time on your hands!

6. richard1103

poor side of town.you have more people to hold your money for 30 days from
    the time they they get itto try and draw 25 cents intrest you have all ready
    worked a month and they holld it another month 1 cust had quit me and said send him a bill i did annd went by his office before my back sugrery and again weeks after surgery finaly called him and pay or go to court. he said
    every time before check would be inmail tomorrow alot of the well to do thank
    you owe them something

7. Tharrell

That's the way it goes sometimes. I think I haven't had anyone stiff me because it's just me doing their service. But then, I don't have near as many customers as you so maybe it's a percentage thing.