To all Georgia and north Fla. LCO, need help finding a truck.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by QualityLawnCare4u, Jul 17, 2005.

1. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

I know this is off topic but thought I would have better luck here. I need help locating a 90-99 model Nissan Se/XEV6 kingcab/Frontier or a toyota T-100 with AT and AC at a decent price. I am having a hard time finding one locally and I have nothing to pull a trailor with and I need to find one fast! I figure with all the folks on this site that someone will have a friend/relative that has or knows someone who has one. Any help much appreciated! Need to be reasonable enough I can pay cash for it, not more payments!

2. Scapegoat

Scapegoat LawnSite Member

Why do you prefer a small truck with a v-6 as opposed to a full sized with a V-8 for towing?

You can pick up a mid 90's F-150 with a V-8 (or chevy, dodge) cheap and there are always tons of them for sale.

3. fishinman22487

fishinman22487 LawnSite Member

Have you checked like autotrader.com they always have a lot of trucks for sale.

4. QualityLawnCare4u

Yep, sure have, not any close to me. Called about one in Jax. Fla. but had a lot of miles and did not get a good feeling from the guy.

5. QualityLawnCare4u

Not get get into a debate about the big 3 auto makers, I have not had good luck with ANY ford or dodge I have ever owned and Ive owned them all.