To all LCO's

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by 1PRO, Oct 11, 2006.

1. 1PRO

1PRO LawnSite Member

For the pasts 3 years i have read posts on here and enjoy the things lco's chat about but a lot of the smaller lco's tend to bash each other as smaller lco's grow their business you will find that bashing other lco's makes no sense big lco's work just as hard as you.....the point is that we all bleed the same.

Thanks for looking*newusflag*

2. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

Most in Kentucky bleed BLUE... Don't take all the fun away, kinda fun listening to Scag owners bash Exmark and fill in the blanks with any brand. You learn alot that way. No doubt some go a little far but for the most part Lawnsite members are just debating and much information can be learned from these debates. The rating will go way down if we get along. It's just common knowlege that smaller LCO's are better anyway.

3. jcb287

jcb287 LawnSite Member

Oh-No here we go..............................

4. WildWest

WildWest LawnSite Senior Member

I have no problems with anyone here.... Ya'll can do whatever, I just have a good time hanin' here.

No worries!:dancing:

I'm pretty dang sure i've never BASHED anyone either (atleast not here!). Just not my thing. I don't notice a whole bunch of it going on anyway, and I think that most of it is just so-n-so bustin so-n-so's chops!

Whatever floats yer boat!:drinkup: