1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

to all members of the ff army

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by SKYNYRD, Apr 1, 2010.

1. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

i'm not sure of the best way to say this to you all you guys and gals. they say a picture is worth a thousand words so i guess i'll let this picture speak for me....

wd-40A.png

2. DOLMARatOS

DOLMARatOS LawnSite Member

Someone hold my beer....

WAR HAS JUST BEEN DECLARED!

:nono:

3. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

What has just happened? I think you may have to be shot, sir, for mutiny.

Actually, come to think of it, I quit. I'm with you, General. Life is too short to fight the corporate giants that push their mediocre products on us gullible consumers. It would be much easier to just switch sides and give up the fight.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2010
  4. mnglocker

mnglocker LawnSite Senior Member

I use WD-40 on my fishing lures or as a flame thrower for wasp nest. Works good for that.

And Dano, there always a can of FF in each truck and a half dozen or so in the shop. I use it on all the hinges on the trucks, moving plow frame parts, hydro-rams to prevent rust over summer and of course my mower decks to keep them slimed up and clump free!

[​IMG]

5. mnglocker

(Do I get a cookie yet?) ;)

6. Dano50

You're making me rethink my position here. Fluid Film really is good chit, isn't it? You definitely deserve a cookie. :)

7. mnglocker

I'd bet you could use fluid film on the cookie sheet to keep the cookies from sticking to it in the oven. :hammerhead:

8. Dano50

Just might work. I think the cookies would taste like crap and you might get the thunderous trots, but there's a good chance the cookies won't stick! :laugh:

9. mnglocker

WE'll have to try it. After all we wouldn't want to leave any cookie behind right?
    [​IMG]

^^^ The horor!

10. Dano50

What the heck is that picture?