To big for shirts.

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Swampy, Dec 14, 2007.

1. Swampy

Swampy LawnSite Bronze Member

So I think I have a problem. Every year I got to buy need shirts because my arms are getting bigger. I either bust out the seams on the sleeves or I tear apart the arm pit area. I do a lot of weight lifting in the winter. And during the season I'm the guy that unloads a truck full of material by hand. Every season I keep going up at least one shirt size and one neck size. I started my employment 3 years ago at a Medium, and its looking like I'll be ordering XL's this year keep looking like a professional (I know it would look bad if I cut the sleeves off the shirts)

Anybody else have this problem?

2. d&rlawncare

d&rlawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Need picts to believe...

3. hackitdown

hackitdown LawnSite Silver Member

I have the same problem...with my Speedo.

4. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

Lol !!!!...

5. SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES

SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES LawnSite Senior Member

SOUNDS LIKE A COUPLE OF YOU HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM WITH YOUR HATS. SWELLING OF THE HEAD....

HERE IS A LINK THAT MAY BE ABLE TO SHED SOME LIGHT ON THE SHIRT PROBLEM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipZDG6__Zfc

6. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn LawnSite Member

If that is true its time to lay off the juice. There is no way you went from a medium to an XL without some help from Mr.Anabol. You are ripping XL sleeves? I know a few Pro body builders in my area and they dont seem to have a problem like that, ripping anyway.

Good thing for you the Army is now using the ABU's, more loose fitting.

7. Swampy

If you want to see pictures of men
    [​IMG]
    I'm on the left.
    Here's one from earlier this year with me a couple of buddies in a bar around April. T-shirt was a large.

LOL no juice unless its beer, or apple juice. I just upgraded to XL's from Large I had that problem with the Larges. Yeah I went through one set of ACU's already from Medium Reg to Large Reg. The Army said I was overweight by about 22lbs my last weigh in, but I Platoon Sargent stepped in and requested I have body fat test done. Long story short I got a height/weight wavier for 20lbs. Unfortantly I can't operate the heavy equipment as of yet(not licensed yet from the army phasing out my current MOS and restructuring my battalion getting rid of 88M) so now I drive 916's and I don't have problems with the chain binders like others.

8. JayD

JayD LawnSite Silver Member

Well, here is the problem...... Quite rolling up your smokes into your sleeves. Really...... I just laugh at guys who think they are the Hulkster and feel the need to roll up their short sleeves to show off a little. TRUST ME, people are laughing their a$$ off at guys who do this. It's like they are saying, HEY, LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEE.........I HAVE REALLY BIG MUSCLES. lol. CAN YOU SEE THEM, OH WAIT, I'LL ROLL THEM UP A LITTLE MORE.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Really man, if you do this, please stop. I am telling you that people, women and men are :laugh::laugh::laugh:their a$$ off at you.

P.S. Thanks for serving! We are grateful to you all.

9. Swampy

LOL I was drunk in that picture.

10. JayD

JayD LawnSite Silver Member

I thought that maybe you were......My question is, what were you trying to sing:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm just having fun with you man. It's not directed at you personally, unless you are guilty of doing it.LOL

P.S. Do you have a video clip of that night so we all can hear how well your song went? hehehehe