Today I got run over by

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by South Florida Lawns, Dec 7, 2005.

1. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

some idiot on a bicycle. I was finishing up with the backpack blower on a sidewalk, and the dude came around the corner and slammed into my back. I was thrown into these bushes next to the road. Man that sure hurt like hell. I tried to talk to the guy but he was really scared and took off. I could not move or breath (think I got the wind knocked out of me) for like 2 minutes. Now my back is killing me and I can barely walk, its gonna be a fun day tomorrow.
  2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

That stupid SOB, can't even stop and make sure your all right. Hope you make a very quick recovery man, that really sucks!
  3. Remsen1

Remsen1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Sounds like a hit and run. Shoulda made sure you were okay or at least able to talk.

The perfect payback would be this website I used to know about where you could send fake newspaper headlines to somebody, and they looked real. Make him think you died and the police are looking for him.
  4. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

I might have to go to the hospital cuz the pain is unbearable. Thanks MCWLandscaping, yeah the guy was a jerk I'll probably never see him again, but if I do I will be ready.
  5. befnme

befnme LawnSite Bronze Member

what an ******* .... he prob thought you would kick his azz ..... i know how that feels , i break my own horses and more than a few times i have been thrown and landed on my back and couldnt breath for a bit .... its kinda scary . hope you aint hurt too bad .
  6. Tonyr

Tonyr LawnSite Bronze Member

geeeezus mate, hope ya ok!

hope the punk runs into a fast moving truck next time lol.
  7. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

go see a chiropractor ASAP!! back problems aren't something to go uncorrected.

Ask people for a referral, find out who is good, and who is the best. you want the best.
  8. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing LawnSite Senior Member
    from ma

workers comp dare i say it looks like some time off........hope you get better soon!
  9. Tadams

Tadams LawnSite Senior Member

Man I hate that for you. You gonna go to the customer and see if they know him or if someone else saw him and might know him? Around here you can get a DUI on a lawnmower, fourwheeler, or even on a horse if you take it on the street! I would think that they should be liabel for any damages that they inflict on you just as if it was a hit and run. I would call the police and have it written up as a hit & run.
  10. daveyo

daveyo LawnSite Senior Member
    from N.J.

I thought you were going to say a reindeer :D . hope ya feel better.