today it almost happen

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ronslawncare, Sep 17, 2003.

1. ronslawncare

ronslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

i always felt bad for the guys on here that said they had something stolen,but never ever seen anything like that around here.today i was cutting a small piece of property in the back i can see a trailer pull up i see two guys maybe 45 yrs old scope out what i have in my trailer,right away i think about my blower on the side of my trailer i usualy bring it all the way up the driveway.i turn off my mower ran all way around house sure enough one guy is getting out of the truck walking towards my blower hes sees me jumps into the truck lucky for him my cust driveway is long because i was clenching my fist .i was gonna go after him to get the liscence plate numbers ,but i was in the middle of a job .everyone becareful with your equiptment we work very hard for it.

2. Bunton Guy

Bunton Guy LawnSite Bronze Member

Had 2K+ of 2-cycles stolen 14th of last month...its no fun to wake up to that crapola. LUCKY YOU !

3. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I look done my equipment that is even stored inside the shop

4. Rustic Goat

Rustic Goat LawnSite Bronze Member

You what?

5. tiedeman

from earth

LOL...its late at night...I meant to say I LOCK down not LOOK...when John Gamba sees this he is going to laugh his head off

6. work_it

work_it LawnSite Senior Member

I've been looking for equipment racks for some time now. Is the best on on the market the Gator racks? Any suggestions are appreciated. I've even thought about fabricating my own. How many of you have done that?

7. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

I was drunk when i read it ,it looked fine.
    John

8. Rustic Goat

Rustic Goat LawnSite Bronze Member

work_it, what's/who's got Gator racks?
    The racks that I see most are trimmer traps.
    It's a little time consuming, but with some forethought you can custom build racks for your trailer/equipment needs that are much heavier and more secure than anything I've seen on the market.
    Don't remember who, but under trailer forum I think, there's some really nice pics from a home made unit. Search using racks, maybe 2 months ago.

9. tiedeman

from earth

LOL:D

10. GLAN

GLAN Banned

An enclosed trailer.................problem solved