TODAYS HOTTEST BLOOPERS

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ron, Feb 20, 2001.

1. ron

ron LawnSite Senior Member

Heck try to beat this one......
    Today while pulling my 6x14 enclosed trailer down a busy street,took a sharp turn and lost my super z scagg and my 36 in scagg walk behind all I hurd was a loud bang looked out my side mirror and watched my walkbehind do three rolls on the street...Boy you talk about being MAD...Well atleast no one got hurt but my Pride..HEY THESE SCAGGS SURE TAKE A LICKING AND KEEP ON CUTTING..............

2. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

3. ron

what type of club

4. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

Read the link.

5. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Ron, could you explain this a bit more? I don't understand how 2 mowers got out of an enclosed trailer from turning a corner. Don't you tie them down? Was the back door open? Did they go right through the wall of your trailer? I can't figure this one out, I need your help.

6. Henry

Henry LawnSite Senior Member

Never use one of those blue poly tarps to cover your truck while driving. I've had one rip the side boards off a mason dump when it caught some wind. Right on the Garden State Parkway.

7. ron

ok THANKS

8. ron

OK WELL I HAD THE GATE CLOSED WITH TWO SMALL CHAINS AND WAS TO LAZY TO PLACE THE BIG CHIN ON ,THE RIDER JUST SMASHED THROUGH THE GATE AND ALL THE STUFF CAME OUT.....

9. Esby

Esby LawnSite Senior Member

So do they still work, or what? I assume there was a fair amount of damage. Fill us in on the DETAILS!!

10. ron

WELL THE SUPER Z 52 JUST BOUNCED LIKE A BAD CHECK AND THE 36 IN WELL IT BROKE ONE OF THE GAS TANK STRAPS AND BEND THE HANDLES SLIGHTLY AND MY DAFETY SWITCH SNAPED OFF..AND A COUPLE OF DENTS ON THE ENGINE OTHE THEN THAT EVERYTHING RUNS SMOOTHLY ..