TomG's Photos

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by TomG, Feb 7, 2011.

1. TomG

TomG LawnSite Senior Member

We put in a small channel drain to a small dry well along the wall furthest away from the foundation. We did the job in the spring and the homeowner hasn't had any water on the patio. Its almost impossible to get water in there.

I believe those were techo pavers... not sure though.

2. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

Hey, Awesome Work!

Big fan of your youtube videos as well, I have learned a ton from you..

I am lucky enough to still put in a couple hours a month at a Bobcat dealership here in Upstate New York so I too have a love of Bobcats. I am originally from north of Boston (Stoneham) and I remember seeing you guys on 93 from time to time...

Is that indoor putting green in Lowell? Law-town? There are so many of those old mills and they look really cool modernized...

Anyway, keep up the good work!

3. TomG

Thanks for the kind words and thanks for watching my videos. Yea we are up and down 93 probably every day going where ever the work takes us. The putting green is actually in one of the old mill buildings in Manchester NH.

4. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

You going to the MAHTS show in AC?

5. TomG

I will not. My father will be there teaching a few classes though. I have a prior commitment actually teaching my own class called "YouTube Your Next Hardscape Project" for Nicolock.

If anyone wants to learn how I make my job time lapse videos the class is about that and how to integrate them into your web site. Something we have had tremendous success with and has really helped us sell jobs.

Don't worry I'm not a sales man so I wont try and sell you anything:) If you want to check out the show schedule and locations click this link. The seminars I'm teaching at are the six on the left. If you attend be sure to say hello! http://nicolock.com/nice

6. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

HA! I park my trucks in farmindale new york, i can literally walk there. Unilock is trying to get me to their thing on that date. Decisons decisions.... Ill probably go with you.

7. Armsden&Son

Manch Vegas!!!!

I was just looking through that Techo Showcase job and Wow!!! I know it's a couple years old but that is an amazing job!

And I didn't see anybody else catch it but that is "The Granite State," carved out of granite, in the middle of the circle at the apron of where the pavers start at the driveway right?

What an Amazing touch!!!!!!

8. TomG

Haha the one and only.

And yes we have had that piece of granite for ever and never really found a good use for it until then!

9. Armsden&Son

I think that is just so darn clever....

I wish I could make one of your presentations... I have to say, the time lapse videos are awesome.

10. BandBLawncare

BandBLawncare LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

Great work! very nice