TomG's Photos

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by TomG, Feb 7, 2011.

1. TomG

TomG LawnSite Senior Member

It was a demo. Those are magnetic signs on the machine. I liked the machine just needed more power for what we do. If we got one we would get a T770

2. hitechlm

hitechlm LawnSite Senior Member

I always enjoy looking at your pictures. Very nice work. Did you install the pool also?

3. TomG

Thanks! No we did not do the pool or the poured pool deck. We just did the excavation work for it.

4. Bleed Green

Bleed Green LawnSite Bronze Member

Usually it seems like pool contractors around here do the excavation themselves, or one guy does the excavation and the all concrete work. I've never heard of the work being split among multiple contractors like that. That's interesting. Good to hear y'all are keeping busy!
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

Looks like tomorrow I'll be stacking snow. Wish i could make the presentation. If you record it or anything let me know, very interested

6. TomG

Ah that's too bad. Cant make it from 10-12? That's all you would have to stay for. I'll be done my part by 12.

7. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

Ill give it a shot, wont know until the am if the condo association approves stacking. I definitely want to start doing some videos

8. Krafty

Krafty LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from St. Louis MO

Tom did you see your video on theChive this morning??

9. TomG

I didn't! do you have the link??
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Bleed Green

Bleed Green LawnSite Bronze Member

Those pics of the huge landscape job on the last page looks amazing, great work! Do you do your own plant designs?
    Posted via Mobile Device