1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

TomG's Photos

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by TomG, Feb 7, 2011.

1. TomG

TomG LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks! Its Alliance Gator Aqua Rock. Basically just 3/8" stone. Remember its a permeable driveway not a regular driveway. NEVER use polymeric sand in the joints of a permeable paver application. It defeats the hole point of the system.

2. Bleed Green

Bleed Green LawnSite Bronze Member

I suppose it would LOL. I've never used that product before but I guess that's because I've never done a permeable application. Interesting, thanks for the info.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Very cool. I love the high-speed videos on youtube. Nice job using the time delay camera slider too. It brings a more interesting look to the videos.

4. TomG

Thanks, it takes a lot of time editing to put those together but it is well worth it to show to prospective customers. The "camera slider" or panning and zooming is actually done with my editing program.

5. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

Nice job on everything tom. Is genest regional?

6. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Ok, I wondered if you might be using a "ken burns" effect on those. I thought a slider could be impractical on a job site like that. Nice work. Video media is the way to go today.

7. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

That driveway is Incredible.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. TomG

Yes they are out of Maine and distribute to Maine, NH, VT, and Mass I think. Small company but make a very good quality product.

9. TomG

Thanks, I totally agree about video media. Out customers absolutely love the videos.

10. PerfectEarth

PerfectEarth LawnSite Bronze Member

REALLY impressive work.