TomG's Work Photos

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by TomG, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Cornell

Cornell LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

Looks like fun! The guy that delivers our boulders has 37 machines running when it snows here. They have 16' plows on bobcats. It's nuts!

Plowing in a loader sure is nice.
  2. timnh

timnh LawnSite Member

TomG: Great pictures. What mall is that? The company I work for plows the Mall at Rockingham Park and the old Rockingham Mall. We also will have about dozen tri-axles when it comes to snow removal. Never had a dump trailer though.
  3. TomG

TomG LawnSite Senior Member

The new Outlets in Merrimack
  4. ssprtman12

ssprtman12 LawnSite Member
    from MA

are you plowing for Outdoor Pride Landscaping?
  5. TomG

Yes. Do you work for them as well?
  6. AEL

AEL LawnSite Bronze Member

Didn't you guys used to do your own plowing?
    Posted via Mobile Device
  7. TomG

We cut back a lot this year. Only 2 accounts now. My father and another guy (when needed) take care of them. I got the opportunity to work for this other company in the winter, and get a ton more hours and use our truck for snow removal, so I took it. Works out the best for both companies actually.
  8. ssprtman12

ssprtman12 LawnSite Member
    from MA

no i dont, just recognized them. looks like a great company to work for though
  9. Dan85

Dan85 LawnSite Member

Awesome photos, Tom. Work looks good too - I really like how everyone on site works together.

How do you like the Komatsu? The last outfit I worked for had two, late-model Komatsu loaders (250/320) and they were about the nicest loader I've ever been in.
  10. Bleed Green

Bleed Green LawnSite Bronze Member

That's cool that they let you come in and work for them in the winter time and then have the flexibility to work for the family company in the warmer months. Sounds like you have a sweet set up going on.
    Are you doing any landscaping with them in the winter, or just helping when they do snow removal?